This course will provide participants and teams with the ability to model business processes
using the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN). While learning the notation the participants will
also develop hands-on practical skills in using Enterprise Architect. If you would like more information
or would like to make a course enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
how you will benefit?
- Become proficient and confident in drawing basic and complex Business Process Diagrams (BPD) using Enterprise Architect
- Learn the principles of process modeling and how they can be used to model business systems.
- Understand the symbols and grammar of Business Process Modeling Notation and when to use them.
- Learn the process patterns and how to apply them in practical modeling situations.
- Learn how to organise a large number of diagrams into a coherent model.
who should attend?
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Requirements Analysts
- Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, Project Sponsors and Project Stakeholders
- Methodologists and Quality Assurance staff
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney
Two (2) days.
If you would like more information or would like to make a course enquiry please do not
hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
about the instructor
The course is taught by the Principal of Zicomi Systems who has more than 20 years experience
in modelling business and software systems, more than 3 years experience with the Business Process Modeling Notation and
related languages and 8 years experience with Enterprise Architect. The instructor is a practitioner who is known
for his pragmatic and effective approach to project tasks and will help participants and the team
develop skills that will make them highly productive.