This course will provide participants and teams with a rigorous understanding of requirements. The participants
will learn formal ways to discover, understand and document requirements including: Stakeholder needs, Business rules,
functional and non-functional requirements. While learning the techniques the participants will
also develop hands-on practical skills in using Enterprise Architect. If you would like more information
or would like to make a course enquiry please do not hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
how you will benefit?
- Clear understanding of the role of requirements in a software development or acquisition project.
- Ability to effectively apply the techniques discussed during the course to a variety of projects.
- Practical experience of applying the techniques and workflows to a case study.
who should attend?
- Requirements Analysts, Business Analysts and Systems Analysts
- Software Development Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors and Project Stakeholders
- Methodologists and Quality Assurance staff
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney
Three (3) days.
If you would like more information or would like to make a course enquiry please do not
hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
about the instructor
The course is taught by the Principal of Zicomi Systems who has more than 20 years experience
in business and software systems, more than 10 years experience with the Unified Modeling Language
and 8 years experience with Enterprise Architect. The instructor is a practitioner who is known
for his pragmatic and effective approach to project tasks and will help participants and the team
develop skills that will make them highly productive.