This course will provide participants and teams with practical and functional skills in
using Enterprise Architect to perform daily project tasks. It is a hands-on course where
participants learn by doing. Many hidden features are revealed and the emphasis is always on
how to use the tool to perform practical project tasks including: structuring models,
connecting diagrams and creating documentation.
how you will benefit?
- Learn how to use Enterprise Architect to model business and software systems.
- Learn how to drive the tool from a functional point of view to achieve project goals.
- Become proficient in a wide range of UML diagrams using Enterprise Architect.
- Learn many hidden and un-documented features of Enterprise Architect.
who should attend?
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Requirements Analysts
- Business Architects, Systems Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure Architects
- Developers, Software Development Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors and Project Stakeholders
- Methodologists and Quality Assurance staff
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney
Two (2) days.
If you would like more information or would like to make a course enquiry please do not
hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
about the instructor
The course is taught by the Principal of Zicomi Systems who has more than 20 years experience
in business and software systems, more than 10 years experience with the Unified Modeling Language
and 8 years experience with Enterprise Architect. The instructor is a practitioner who is known
for his pragmatic and effective approach to project tasks and will help participants and the team
develop skills that will make them highly productive.