This course will provides participants and teams with the skills to apply the Unified Modeling Langauge
to a variety oWhile learning the notation the participants will also develop hands-on practical skills
in using Enterprise Architect. If you would like more information or would like to make a course enquiry
please do not hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
how you will benefit?
- Learn the Unified Modeling Lanaguage in a fun and compelling way and be able to apply it to real project tasks.
- Learn how the UML fits together and how to choose the right diagram for a particular task.
- Develop practical experience in using Enterprise Architect to draw diagrams, organise models and produce documentation.
who should attend?
- Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Requirements Analysts
- Software Architects, Developers, Test Designers,
- Project Managers, Methodologists and Quality Assurance staff
Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, Newcastle, Sydney
Three (3) days.
If you would like more information or would like to make a course enquiry please do not
hesitate to contact us by completing the online service request form
about the instructor
The course is taught by the Principal of Zicomi Systems who has more than 20 years experience
in business and software systems, more than 10 years experience with the Unified Modeling Language
and 8 years experience with Enterprise Architect. The instructor is a practitioner who is known
for his pragmatic and effective approach to project tasks and will help participants and the team
develop skills that will make them highly productive.